Explore & Discover
The Riverbend Caravan Park has everything you need for a comfortable, relaxing and fun-filled adventure holiday.
Take advantage of the parks serene location, on the banks of the mighty Murray River. Above all, enjoy our well maintained in-park facilities, the breathtaking views of the river landscape and soak up the Riverland sunshine.
Whether you’re in a cabin or caravan with all the neat luxuries, or camping light in a small tent under the stars, we’ve got you covered. Check out our detailed list of park features below and view our map to see where everything is located.
Enjoy our newly built Camp Kitchen with views of the river.
A space capable of hosting large group lunches & dinners or mutlipe groups having a meal at the same time.
Here you’ll find:
- 2 fridges
- 2 gas ovens with cook tops
- Plenty of bench space for prep work
- Basic appliances (i.e. microwave, toaster, kettles) & utensils
- A big TV
- Seating for 40+
- Plus, an outdoor porch with BBQ & dining
It’s also located in close proximity to the amenities block for your convenience.
- Bags of ice
- Beverages and snacks
- Gas bottle refills
- Bounce pillow
- Basketball ring
- Bird aviaries
- Large amenity block with disabled access
- Second amenity facilities
- Always clean and well maintained
- Coin operated washing machines and dryers
- Large sinks and wash up area
- Ironing boards with iron available from office
- Communal fire pits available (seasonal)
- BYO fire pits welcome (seasonal, sites only)
- Fire pits available for hire (seasonal, sites only)
KITCHEN & BBQ FACILITIES
Embrace quieter, intimate meals in our smaller eatery spaces throughout the park. We have:
A fully enclosed kitchen with:
- Electric oven with cooktop
- Basic appliances (i.e. microwave, toaster & kettle) & utensils
- Air conditioning
- Plus, seating for 8
Plus, 2 under cover BBQ areas
TRAILER AND BOAT FACILITIES
- Free trailer park area
- Boat ramp adjacent to park
- Boats can be left tied up at our river bank